All applications must be filled out completely by the prospect. Applications must have the Qualification Acknowledgment form attached and signed. The Resident Referral form must be included when applicable. Application fees are non-refundable. No application should be entered until a deposit and application fee is received with the completed application.
All applications are to be processed within 72 hours, unless previous arrangements have been made with the Manager.
Deposit specials are subject to change. The current deposit fees are as follows:
- 1 bedroom $200 or Sure Deposit of $175.00
- 2 bedroom $300 or Sure Deposit of $175.00
- A $100 non-refundable administrative fee must be paid upon approval.
- All persons applying for an apartment must have a verifiable source of income in a gross amount of no less than 3.0 times the rental rate to be paid by applicant.
- INCOME MUST BE VERIFIABLE BY EMPLOYER OR, CHECK STUB'S MUST SHOW YEAR TO DATE EARNINGS OR ONE YEAR OF BANK STATEMENTS.
- IF EMPLOYER VERIFICATION IS NOT AVAILABLE, LAST YEAR'S INCOME TAX RETURN WILL BE REQUIRED.YOU MUST BE ON YOUR CURRENT JOB FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS. IF NOT, VERIFICATION OF PRIOR EMPLOYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED.
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST SIX MONTHS CURRENT RENTAL HISTORY. PAST RENTAL HISTORY MUST BE SATISFACTORY (I.E., RENT PAID ON TIME, LEASE OBLIGATION FULFILLED, RESIDENCE LEFT IN SATISFACTORY CONDITION).
- WITH AN UNSATISFACTORY CREDIT HISTORY WHO ARE OTHERWISE QUALIFIED MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RENT WITH A SURE DEPOSIT AND THE ADDITIONAL CASH DEPOSIT DETERMINED BY THE CREDIT REPORT AND FLOORPLAN TYPE. ONE B/R $200.00; TWO B/R $300.
- CREDIT: ESTABLISHED RETAIL, CREDIT RATING IN "GOOD STANDING", 51% OR BETTER. NOTE: GUARANTOR ACCEPTANCE MUST MEET THE QUALIFYING CRITERIA, RESIDE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE COMMUNITY IS LOCATED AND PAY AN APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE. GUARANTORS CANNOT BE USED DUE TO AN UNFAVORABLE CREDIT RATING.
- NO MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE PLUS A CHILD 3 YEARS OLD OR UNDER MAY OCCUPY A ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT.
- NO MORE THAN FOUR PEOPLE PLUS A CHILD 3 YEARS OLD OR UNDER MAY OCCUPY A TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENT.
- NO MORE THAN SIX PEOPLE PLUS A CHILD 3 YEARS OLD OR UNDER MAY OCCUPY A THREE-BEDROOM APARTMENT.
- NO MORE THAN EIGHT PEOPLE PLUS A CHILD 3 YEARS OLD OR UNDER MAY OCCUPY A FOUR-BEDROOM APARTMENT.
If you are bringing an application back to our office to be processed, please bring your identification, Driver's License or picture I.D. Card and Social Security Card is proper identification for all persons over the age of 18 years that are US citizens. Non US citizen applicants must provide a current passport, INS identification card or work/student visa verification, voter's registration card, permanent resident card, temporary resident form, employment authorization card, or arrival/departure record.
All applicants 18 and older (and emancipated minors) are subject to criminal records verification.
1. Applicants will be denied if convicted of offenses listed under Section 3g(a) of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure including the following offenses:
- Capital murder
- Indecency with a child by contact
- Aggravated kidnapping
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Aggravated robbery
- An offense under Chapter 481 of the Texas Health and Safety Code, for which punishment is increased under:
- Section 481.140 of the Texas Health and Safety Code; or
- Section 481.134(c), (d), (e), or (f) of the Texas Health and Safety Code, if it is shown that the offender has been previously convicted of an offense for which punishment was increased under the aforementioned subsections
- Sexual assault
- Injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual, if the offense is punishable as a felony of the first degree and the victim of the offense is a child
- Sexual performance by a child
- An offense under Section 15.03 of the Texas Penal Code, if the offense is punishable as a felony of the first degree
- Compelling prostitution
- Trafficking of persons
- Burglary, if the offense is punishable under Section 30.02(d) of the Texas Penal Code and the actor committed the offense with the intent to commit a felony under Section 21.02, 21.11, 22.011, 22.021, or 25.02 of the Texas Penal Code
- Any offense where the offender used or exhibited a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony offense or during immediate flight therefrom
2. Applicant(s) will be denied if receiving a reportable conviction or adjudication, as defined by Article 62.001 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure which requires offenders to be registered as a sex offender.
3. Applicant(s) will be denied if convicted of the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substances as defined in Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act.
4. Applicant(s) will be denied if convicted or subject to deferred adjudication for a felony not listed above if the incarceration, probation or deferred adjudication period was completed within 10 years from the date of application.
5. Applicant(s) will be denied if convicted or subject to deferred adjudication for a misdemeanor if the incarceration, probation or deferred adjudication period was completed within 5 years from the date of application. The 5 year period does not apply to misdemeanor offenses where the maximum punishment is a fine only (known as Class C Misdemeanors).
MONEY ORDERS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION FEE AND FIRST MONTH'S RENT OR A COMPANY CHECK MAY BE REQUIRED ON A CORPORATE UNIT.
A $100 NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE FOR DOCUMENT PROCESSING MUST BE PAID IN ADDITION TO THE APPLICATION FEE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION. WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER APPROVAL OF THE APPLICATION, APPLICANT IS REQUIRED TO PAY THE AMOUNT REQUIRED BY SURE DEPOSIT.
IF APPLICANT FAILS TO PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT TO SURE DEPOSIT WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER APPROVAL, THE APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHDRAWN. THE OWNER WILL THEN BE ENTITLED TO RETAIN ALL AMOUNTS PAID AND THE PARTIES WILL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO EACH OTHER.